- College of Engineering and Management, Kolaghat (CEMK) was established in 1998 with assistance of West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), an enterprise of Government of West Bengal.
- An educational institute with a proven track record of excellence, the college is spread over 32 acres of land and located within an integrated campus of Kolaghat Thermal Power Plant Township of WBPDCL.
- The college is governed under the Minister in Charge, Department of Power, Government of West Bengal as chairman of the college.
- CEMK is the only engineering college in the country situated within an integrated campus of Govt. Thermal Power Plant.
- The Institute also received financial grant from the World Bank funded TEQIP II programme.
The College offers 4-year regular Bachelor of Technology degree programmes in the following disciplines:
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
|Computer Science & Engineering [Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning] (CSE in AI&ML)
|Information Technology (IT)
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
|Electronics & Communication Engineering [VLSI Design and Technology] (ECE in VLSI)
|Electrical Engineering (EE)
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)
The College offers 2-year regular Master of Technology degree programme in the following discipline:
All the programmes are duly approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, WB (MAKAUT) formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology.
Click here to view AICTE Approval for AY2023-24