Mr. Partha Mishra
Mr. Partha Mishra joined the Institute in 23/Jul/2012
Born on : 12/Nov/1977
Residential Phone No.: 9433378841
Personal Phone No.: 9433378841
Quarter No: FH-1/3/22
MEE from JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING in the year of 2009 with FIRST CLASS.
Assistant Professor, Birbhum Institute of Engineering and Technology, 01-03-2004 to 18-07-2012.
Assistant Professor, College of Engineering and Management,Kolaghat, 23-07-2012 to till date.
Development of a Cross Correlation Based Induction Motor Stator Winding Inter-turn Fault Severity Indicator”. from P.Mishra, S.Das C2E2-2016-Proceedings of the Taylor & Francis 3rd International Conference on Foundation and Frontiers in Computer, Communication and Electrical Engineering, in 2016-SKFGI,Mankundu,India.
Spurious Resistance Identification in SPWM Inverter Circuit Feeding Power to Induction Motor", from P.Mishra, S.Das,Bipul Oraon, Subhadip Das, Abhishek Jain Proceedings of the IEEE 3rd International Conference on Condition Assessment Technique in Electrical System in CATCON-2017: IIT,Ropar,Punjab,India.
Operating Condition Assessment of Three Phase Induction Motor Through PDT Based MCSA. from P.Mishra, S.Das Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computers, Communication, Mechanical and Computing in EECCMC2018:Priyadarshini Engineering College, Tami
Soft Organized by CEMKsponsored by The Institution of Enginers(India) during January 13 to 18th,2014.
1) IEEE Kolkata Section,Power and Energy Chapter: One Day Tutorials on Gas Insulated Technology on September 22, 2008 at Jadavpur University.
2) Short Term Training/In-House Training on “PLC and Application” from March 28 to April 01, 2005 at NITTR, Kolkata.
3) National Conference on Microwave and Communication: NCMicroCom-2010,BIET, Suri,Birbhum(WB).
4) Faculty Development Programme for Effective Teaching: IIT, Kharagpur from January20-22,2015.
5) Two Days Workshop on “High Voltage Generation, Measurements, Testing of Transformer, Switchgears and Insulators: CPRI, Bangalore from 22nd & 23rd August 2013.
6) Training on Introduction to Industrial Electrical Systems: L&T Switchgear Training Centre, Kolkata from 28th -30th December,2015.
7) UGC Sponsored Refresher Course: Recent Advances in Energy Engineering and Environment Management from 01st February to 22nd February,2011 at Jadavpur University.
8) One Week Short-Term Course:Expert Systems and Machine Intelligence Techniques-Application to Electrical,Electronics and Communication Engineering(ESMIT2017) from 24th -29th January 2017 at College of Engineering and Management,Kolaghat(WB).
9) One week Refresher Course : ”Advancement in Non-Conventional and Renewable Energy Technology”from 27June-01July,2016 at College of Engineering and M
Basic Electrical Engineering ,Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation , Field Theory , Power Systems , High Voltage Engineering , Electrical Machines , Circuit Theory, Engineering System Design.
High Voltage Engg.
The major functions of this Cell are organizing specialized training both in domain as well as soft skill area for corporate grooming of the students and to provide assistance for suitable placement in different corporates / industries.