“General Council” of the college, headed by the President who is a senior Faculty Member supported by an elected Vice President from the students comprising student members and faculty and staff advisers various helps to organize and co-ordinate through its various committee’s sports and cultural activities of the College. The students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular activities like indoor and outdoor games, quizzes, debates, essay writing and the like. Students also get opportunity to participate in inter College and inter University competition in football & cricket tournaments. Other activities of the Council include publication of College Magazine “CORONA”, organising Technical Festival & Cultural activities.
The following are the highlights of the activities of the General Council during the Academic Session 2010 - 2011: -
· Fresher’s Welcome.
· College Foundation Day Celebration
. · Technological Festival, Resonance – 2010.
· Indoor Games Competition (Table Tennis, Chess, Carom & Badminton).
· Annual Sports Day Celebration.
· Inter Department Football, Cricket & Volleyball Tournaments
· CEMK organised and participated in Inter College Cricket Tournament in March, 2011. Six colleges participated in the tournament.
· Publication of the College Magazine “Corona”.
· Celebration of “SPANDAN-2011”.
· A NCC Camp organised by the College NCC Unit under the supervision of 55 Bn NCC -Tamluk at the college campus from 19th January, 2011 to 28th January, 2011. 60 Cadets from this college joined the said Camp.
· 42 Cadets p
|Sl. No.||Name of The Member||Designation|
|1||Mr. Sudip Bandyopadhyay||President|
|2||Member general for system check||Assistant Registrar (ECS)|